Tuesday, December 2, 2008

UFOs

I have a lot of UFOs I like starting projects but I don't like finishing them. So what's on the needles?
1. Anthropologie Caplet -- almost done, I will complete this by the end of the week
2. Twist Cardigan -- I haven't even finished the sleeve but I am devoting on hour a day and 2 hours a day on the weekend to get this done by the end of the year or at least by my birthday.
3. Helena (Baby Cardigan) -- all I need to do is finish the sleeves and block.
4. Plain toe up sock -- I finished the toe and that's it.
5. Legwarmers -- for my neice for Christmas.

I can't wait to get these items finished so I can start on other projects. I have so many in my Ravelry que. I want to make another sweater and maybe some mittens but I won't do anything else until I finish at least 3 UFOs. Whew!

No comments: