Friday, May 16, 2008

It's been a while

I haven't been blogging in a while my computer is being really temprmental latley. It is time for a new one. I'm looking to August for something new with more memory and possibly Vista. I want a Mac but I don't have the money but I NEED a new laptop. So what do you do? settle for something until you get the money for what you relly want. Anyway, what am I working on? a new job for starts but the search is not going so well (enough on that) and as far as knitting goes the Tilted Duster is moving along nicely, I am working on the collar at home and the first sleeve on my train rides to and from work during the week the first sleeve is almost done and I have two inches left on the collar and I can start the skirt. As far as yarn acquitions are concerned this is what I have


Colinette Jitterbug from the Loopy Ewe.





some Lane Borgosesia from Little Knits in Seattle.


And finally 8 skeins of Cascade 220 for this cardigan for the fall.

No comments: